The modern day hectic life leaves people with no time for themselves. Consequently, stress develops, which in turn leads to strained personal and professional lives. As the stress levels increase, the physical and mental energy decreases, which are ultimately revealed in the form of diseases. To prevent this, we at NaturOvile offer the Manashanti (Stress Management) Program which aims at improving your well being and restoring your peace of mind, through holistic healing. The treatment package is a combination of Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Yoga and Meditation.
NaturOville Stress Management (Manashanti)
|Wellness Consultation||Our Holistic Healers will provide physical and clinical diagnosis. According to their findings, the line of therapies will be suggested. Wellness diet plan and the right form of exercises will also be directed.||30 Minutes|
|Abhyanga||A Traditional Synchronized full body herbal oil massage in 7 different postures||55 Minutes|
|Shirodhara||Pouring of herbal medicated oil on the forehead and move on oscillating manner which acts as nervine tonic and soothing effect.||45 Minutes|
|NaturOville Deluxe Massage||An integrated full body massage with specific oils and Reflexology.||60 Minutes|
|Rejuvenation – Aroma Massage||Tonic Massage with pure olive oil and pure essential oils – Lavender and Jasmine.||55 Minutes|
|Music Therapy||Rhythmic Vedic Mantras through the music system to promote the state of relaxation and the peace of mind.||30 Minutes|
|Personalized Vedic Meditation||Meditation on the Indian Vedic ritual Mantras to get peace of mind and enlightening the divinity.||45 Minutes|
|Reflexology whole body massage||Pressure point massage to different kinds of nerve ending centers to activate the vital organs through central nervous system.||45 Minutes|
|NaturOville Rejuvenation||Combination of Swedish, Aroma, Deep Tissue, Siatsu massage using blended essential oil.||75 Minutes|
|Personalized Yoga with Pranayama||Individual counseling with dialogue specifically tailored for individual needs.||45 Minutes|
|Personalized Yoga Nidra||A guided process of relaxation to quieten the agitations of the conscious mind and awaken the awareness and immense healing potential of the subconscious mind.||45 Minutes|
|Special Head & Foot Massage||A special massage to the Head and Foot with herbal medicated oil which will provide a state of relaxation.||45 Minutes|
|Takradhara||Pouring medicated butter milk on the forehead in a synchronized manner for complete relaxation.||45 Minutes|
|Vedic Healing Facial with Eye Rejuvenation||Facial with Himalayan herbs & Mother earth for healing||45 Minutes|
- Accommodation in A/c Deluxe Room/Executive Suite on Single/Twin Sharing basis.
- Tea/Coffee maker in the Room.
- Initial, Daily & Final Consultation with our team of Doctors.
- NaturOville wake- up signature Tea / Coffee.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (as per individual diet plan).
- Daily Yoga & Meditation sessions.
- Ayurveda Treatments.
- Medicines during treatments.
Please note: Therapies offered in the Packages may vary after the consultation with our team of Doctors.
- Traditional Welcome.
- Welcome drinks on arrival.
- Usage of Recreational Area, Indoor & Outdoor Games.
- Usage of Wellness gym and swimming pool.
- Excursion tour- shall be at the cost of $10/person per tour and shall be carried with the minimum group of 5 persons.
- Aarti darshan and local sightseeing at Rishikesh and window shopping in local Rishikesh market (4hrs)
- Cultural programme depicting various different folk dances of Uttarakhand (45min)
- Musical programme consisting of solo guitar and vocals, instrumental jazz performance(1hr)
- Visit to Haridwar for Aarti on the banks of river Ganges at Har Ki Pauri , local sightseeing and window shopping(3hrs)
- Visit to Holy Stupa (Buddhist Temple) at clement town and visit to doon Valley(3hrs)
- Morning expedition to Rajaji National Park for nature gazing and wild life safari (half day)
- Morning leisure trip to village Dudhli on the banks of river tons for bird watching ,short treks and walks amongst natural flora and fauna (2hrs).