July 2, 2014 in Anti Aging Treatment
Anti aging is also known as Life extension is the process of slowing down the process of aging. There are many ways of anti aging treatment, some of there are mentioned below.
- Retinoids: It has been an advance discovery of the photoaged skin treatment. Vitamin A can improve discoloration of the skin, preventing of elastic tissue and wrinkles by enhancing occurrence of collagen and elastic fibers. Retinoids can decrease inflammation, growth in inhibiting tumor and enhancing the immune system to giving back skin its youthful appearance. The number and size of Actinic keratoses can be reduced by using routines continuations. There are two types of retinoids available in the market that are tretinoin and tazarotence. The skin can feel dry and irritate by continuous use or retinoids. It is only available by prescriptions.
- Lasers: Sun-damaged top layer can vaporize using laser, leaving smoother and softer skin surface with less wrinkles. Lasers are ideal for sensitive skin due to their pinpoint accuracy such as around the eyes. After the laser treatment for several weeks skin can have swelling, redness, scarring and tenderness while the new skin grows. Permanent loss of pigmentation can be experienced by dark-skinned people. It is also used to treat Actinic keratoses.There is also new non-skin-removing technology known as intense pulsed light (IPL) that offers patient removal of broken capillaries, softening of lines and shallow wrinkles, scar fading and stimulation of new collagen. After this process can include redness, blotchiness, swelling and darkening of pigmented areas, TO get optimal result several sessions are required. After final treatment full effect of treatment may be visible for up to six months.
- Chemical peels: To treat Actinic keratoses, reduce wrinkles and to rejuvenate the skin chemical peels are used. Layer of the skin is removed by a doctor using mild acid solution. A deep or light peel is used depending on the damage of the skin. Smooth, younger looking layer is from after the skin is healed. Slight redness and photo sensitivity is caused by light peels, but significant redness, swelling can caused by deep peel which can last for several weeks.
- Dermabrasion: Small high speed, rotating brush or file is used in dermabrasion to smooth out skin irregularities and abrade the upper layer of the skin. It is often used for long-lasting result, treating large wrinkles, pigmentation problems and acne scars. During the procedure, it uses either local or general anesthetic. After treatment, it takes 7 to 14 days swelling, redness and pain to get healed.
- Botox: It’s almost 20 years since the first injection of botulinum toxin. It has become the most popular procedure in the US since then. As the skin loses elasticity it develops wrinkles and line. Botox temporarily paralyzes and weaken muscles for smoothing wrinkles away.
- Fillers: In this process under facial skin, filling substances are injected to round out and correct wrinkles, hollows and furrows. In a US number of substances are used, including polymer implants, bovine collagen and patients own fat.
There are many of their treatments which can be used to produce younger looking skin. It is important to consult license specialist as many of these can cause damage inexperienced hands.