Activities at NaturOville
NaturOville Vedic retreat is one answer to all your anxieties and concerns to lifestyle disorders. Whether planning for a weekend getaway or on a rejuvenating holiday away from all the stress, we offer you just the perfect retreat for you and your family.
Every year, NaturOville attracts a number of guests from across the globe for its authentic services and luxury facilities. A large section of these guests come from other countries fancied yet unfamiliar with the culture, tradition and interesting arts of India.
For such guests, NaturOville organizes several other activities to introduce them to Indian culture and appreciate the traditional art.
These activities are interesting and offer a wide range to pick - from learning a new art to attending events which help in understanding culture and concept of spirituality here. During their stay at NaturOville, the guests are free to utilize their free time from the therapies by enrolling for any of the following activities:
- Mehandi (Henna on hands)
- Indian classical dance classes (3 times in a week)
- Village tour
- Cultural programs depicting various folk dances of Uttarakhand (Once a week)
- River rafting
- Ganga aarti darshan (prayer session at Ganges) & local sightseeing at Haridwar and Rishikesh
- Visit to Holy Stupa Buddhist Temple, Dehradun
- Visit to Forest Research Institute (FRI), Dehradun
- Morning expedition to Rajaji National Park (wild safari)