The global hair care industry is a multibillion-dollar industry and, understandably, for a good reason. As one of the most important elements determining a person’s physical appearance, hair is a touch that everybody wants the best. Still, owing to varied causes such as a poor diet, environmental factors, hormonal imbalance, or stress, we often suffer from conditions like hair fall, early greying, or thinning. Here the Ayurvedic treatment process is beneficial to combat hair fall and loss. Ayurveda naturally involves a holistic approach to healing.
How Pitta dosha affects our hair health
In Ayurveda, Pitta( fire) is the root factor that governs skin and hair health. It consists of elements of fire and water. An imbalance of the same can lead to issues like premature hair loss and early greying. The Dosha causes your hair follicles to heat up and is also related to stress-induced hair fall. When pitta is high, it can lead to excessive sweating, indigestion, and excessive body heat. And all these factors affect your hair health. Pitta imbalances generally link to inflammation in the body, hair shaft, and root, which also aggravates thinning. Balancing your pitta dosha will help hair loss prevention and boost hair growth enriching hair quality.
How to balance your Pitta dosha
Hair loss caused by pitta aggravation can link to varied dietary and life choices:
1. Avoid spicy and acidic foods that can be troubling your digestive system and indulge in cooling foods like milk, yoghurt, and grains.
2. Consume a balanced diet of animal products, green leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, nuts, whole grains, carrots, and probiotics.
3. Replace pore-clogging oily foods with fresh fruits and vegetables to maintain scalp health.
4. Include meditation, yoga, and breathing exercises in your daily routine to help manage high-stress levels and Pitta imbalances.
5. Practice building up a proper sleep routine that includes plenty of measures of restfulness to help you wake up feeling relaxed.
Naturoville Ayurveda Center in Rishikesh helps you to cure your imbalanced body through Ayurveda, Yoga and Meditation to initiate healthy living.
Give a Reply